Monday, January 6, 2014

What did you get for Christmas?

I have had the joy of standing next to my kids when a few people have asked them what they got for Christmas. This has been the boys responses...
 I got tickets to go to the Independence Bowl with my Dad and watch Arizona play Boston College on Christmas Eve!
 I got tickets to go to Six Flags with my Dad!
Macey does not respond the same way being only 4, but she did love her tickets to Disney Live, Pirates and Princesses, and she also went with her Dad.
Ryan got to take his trip first on 12/28. Dan had the flu, but manned up and survived the day. I didn't go, but here are pictures of their fun day.



Next, Macey got to go with Dan on 12/30. Dan still wasn't at full speed, but he managed to have a great time.




Lastly, on Christmas Eve, Dan and Alex drove to Shreveport, Louisiana. It was 3.5 hours away. They were gone all day. I'm not sure that Dan was at 100%, but he did go and have a great time with his boy.





Dan is an Awesome Dad. I was jealous that he got to go on these fantastic outings without me, but I get the pleasure of being with them everyday and it seemed fair that Dad should get some spectacular memories thrown in the mix with all of my steady, constant memories.

No comments: