Thursday, July 19, 2018

June

 Check out this skill. Weird.
 Sewing week by week, all summer long.
 Bottom right is the stained deck. I mean, I love the much improved deck. Dan helped me sand some paint off the deck, even though he couldn't see the red on the brown deck. Maybe some color blind glasses are in store for his next bday. :)
 Selfie with the girls.
 Oh yeah, I get to do the coolest stuff being Primary President. Like go to 11 year old Day Camp.
 I love these pillows. Even though I was totally against the idea. How very low brow.


 But they are super fun.
 Draw string bags/

 Macey made a pillow for her big brother and Dad too. She is pretty cool.
 Back to Hi, Sweetie. I forced these boys to unplug and go in public. We had dinner at California Pizza kitchen. They wandered the mall (and played video games at the microsoft store). We then went for ice cream and a game. And they survived!
Ryan went to Boy Scout camp. I had to pick him up a day early to go Jason and Laura's wedding, so I brought McD's. These boys were very happy to have anything besides camp food.

No comments: