Sunday, August 4, 2019

July (sans NYC)

First road trip in the Accord took these 3 boys to College Station for (unbeknownst to us) their last EFY (now that the church has cancelled EFY). Alex and Matt will have to find another reason to go on a camp together next summer.
 The big day has arrived! 4-0!
 Ryan made this cake for me. And cleaned the kitchen afterwards. And hid it from me.
 On our way back from dinner, we came across girls pushing their car. Dan and Ryan jumped out to help.

 My sweet friend Kristina sent me flowers for my 40th. Love that girl!
 Here we are at the revolving sushi shop celebrating this young man getting a 4 on his WHAP test. Yay! College credit for the worst class of all time!
 This is post NYC. This pooch loves staying with the Moffitts, but she sure missed us!
 Hedgehog is not for playing with. He is for snuggling. I found him in the washing machine, nearly decapitated and missing an arm. I did performed some toy surgery and returned him to Lu.
 'I'll buy you lunch, but you have to go with me.' Num, num Chick Fil A.
 Soccer camp in the end of July. Yeah, it was very hot. Especially on the turf. At the end of the first day we asked what she learned. Uh, I've been dribbling wrong my whole life!
 M says she learned a whole lot and really enjoyed camp with her fellow Dolphins.
 Another Act Day trip. This time to a horse ranch.
 How cute is this shetland pony foal? He has his baby mane still. I want one!
 M, Aubree and Charlotte taking turns riding the horses.
This was an awesome adventure. I am so glad we made it happen.

No comments: