Thursday, December 16, 2021

FALL -Oct 2021

Fall is my favorite. This is when I get to take my wagon down to the local nursery and fill it up with pumpkins! Stephanie came with me this year.


Most of the time that I pin something on Pinterest it doesn't come to anything, but these letters were so darling I had to buy the pattern and make it. I think it turned out super cute. I made into an oversized hot pad to keep on the table instead of a runner.
This made me laugh because it looks exactly like a smiley fry like you get at the hospital!
I'm a bird person, and when I see I gigantic vulture strolling the 'hood I need a picture!
 
Lunch with Alex. We went to Denton to watch Ryan at a band competition.
These pictures loaded backwards, so we are leading the State Fair segment with a baby goat in a bucket!
This was the only thing Ryan wanted to do at the fair. 

And this is why a dragged my family to the fair this year: my 2020 temperature afghan won a ribbon! 


This isn't THE Tex, just a knock off, but we never made it to that part of the fairgrounds. We enjoyed walking on the midway, checking out the crafts, seeing the baby animals and petting zoo, and watching the herding dogs compete.

Fall also means soccer.



Just our Black/DeLucia crew leaving the field on a regular Saturday!

Sewing class.
Ramen puppy.
Surprise, our college boy came home.
"I want to learn to skateboard." Um, okaaaaaay." We borrowed a friend's board for a few weeks to see if she really wanted to skateboard, and turns out that she did!     
Big Texas sky over the soccer field on a rare weeknight game.
Another Wester band concert.

Mr Smith is the best middle school band director!
This is our Halloween picture! Dan took M with her girlfriends trick or treating and they didn't snap a pic of them. They were all different colored crayons.
This girl squeezes in trips to the skatepark when she can. The concrete is so smooth, she is spoiled and doesn't like to skate on sidewalks.
Watching the skateboarding demonstration at local skate park.
This is our only pic from Trunk or Treat. M and I decorated the trunk to look like a jungle and then we wore our dino costumes. We got to lead the costume parade! She couldn't sit in her costume, so she is lying here having a rest!

Halloween Party with Worms the day before Halloween.



My Halloween assignment was to hand out candy and pick up these boys from work. They then proceeded to go trick or treating as pizza delivery guys. LOL

No comments: