After much shuffling around, everyone arrived at the temple. It was a beautiful day! The sealing was very special (of course!) and the Spirit was defiantly there approving the match. There were lots of tears and hugs, and some kissing, and then the events began. Pictures, a luncheon, a 4 hr drive from Mesa to Tucson thanks to an accident on I-10, and a heavily attended reception. Mr and Mrs Baily made out like bandits. The question is, where will they store all of that stuff? I guess they will have a week in the Caribbean to discuss it.
Pictures: Here are a few and IF YOU CLICK HERE YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO A WEBSITE THAT HAS THE REST.
Thanks to Emily and Zach for letting me help out when I could. I love Emily and am glad to have Zach in the family!
3 comments:
How fun!!!!! I love that little Ryan too....he's a blast. Cute hair as well.
She has such a BEAUTIFUL dress!! Looks like it was so much fun!!
I have a super kick waiting just for you from your comment in the temple!
Post a Comment