Tuesday, March 4, 2008

San Diego


We went to San Diego on Alex's birthday. Kirsten, Mark, Trey and Coby went as well. We had a fun time going to Sea World, to the bay to fly kites, to the canyon to play in the mud and to dinner for fresh sea food. Thanks to Grandma for hosting us once again. Thanks to Trey for giving up perfect attendance to play with Alex. I know he had a much better time because you were there.

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Our kids absolutely loved Sea World and want to go back like everyday. Looks like yours enjoyed it as well. Happy b-day Alex..the big 5. (can u believe our kids are getting so big?)
Rochelle

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, I want to take a trip to CA this summer. We'll see where the wind takes us.

andreamatrix said...

I'm just can't even comment I'm so jealous. JK. We lived in Mira Mesa for a year. We miss it so much! Glad you're back.

mph said...

How fun! I want to go!

Aleasha said...

HIIII Crystal! how are you? your little boys are so darn cute. how are you and dan? where are you guys now? i hope to stay in touch with you. talk soon!!!