Unfortunately he isn't in much less pain. He tried to go to work Friday, but only stayed a few hours. His company had a huge set of layoffs while he has been out and I guess he wants to get back to work to prove they need him! He gets a real cast on the 25th. I hope he gets to feeling better soon. The only upside has been that it is March Madness right now, so Dan has something to watch.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Healing
Unfortunately he isn't in much less pain. He tried to go to work Friday, but only stayed a few hours. His company had a huge set of layoffs while he has been out and I guess he wants to get back to work to prove they need him! He gets a real cast on the 25th. I hope he gets to feeling better soon. The only upside has been that it is March Madness right now, so Dan has something to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dan never likes waking up!! HEE HEE
Since he is colorblind, I say you select the color of the cast...a bright pink?? HEE HEE
Post a Comment