
I am so excited that Alex will get to go to space camp this summer! We applied for a scholarship from the Arizona Association for the Gifted and Talented and Alex was selected. So, Alex will be headed off to the AZ Challenger Space Center for a week of afternoon fun in July. He will be attending the "Living in Space" session where "Little explorers could be the next inhabitants in space. They’ll learn about planets, space suits, helmets and what is needed to live in outer space." I hope he enjoys going. I hope he gets to go every summer because they do way cool stuff the older you get. I hope I'm not limiting his career goals by reinforcing space. He loves to write; maybe he'll aspire to write novels about space exploration! It is exciting to have these little boys that can grow up to be ANYTHING!
4 comments:
Wow! That is so COOL. You guys are great to arrange that for him! He will always remember it I'm certain! He is going to be the best astronaut the U.S. has ever had! :)
Wow! Can I come too?
Congrats to Alex! That sounds exciting!
Who wouldn't be excited?!
Post a Comment