Monday, June 22, 2009

Art and Water


My painting class started on Wednesday. We had lots of fun. It was a lot of work getting the area set up and figuring out a system to get paper and paint to everyone. I'll have 10 kids altogether.

The boys went out on the lake Saturday with the Blacks and Barons. Ryan wanted to go faster and Alex wanted to go slower. Dan got flipped off a time or two with Zach and had to recover on Sunday.
For Father's Day we had our usual donut b-fast and then we gave Dad the art the boys and I had made. Dan and I had a treat to substitute teach the 10/11 yr old class. We taught them the year they got baptized and I think we went to each of their baptisms that year.
The Williams came by for some Wii and treats after the boys went to bed. A nice day all in all. This week I start the older art class and we look forward to going on the ward campout Friday.

1 comment:

Lacie said...

Looks like you guys are having fun this summer. We will have to get together before the summer is over. I can't wait for the new Harry Potter movie to come out.