


Yesterday Dan took off for Tucson with a few friends for a football game. I was left with two boys who wanted to go to the city Halloween party. The boys wanted to be superheroes so I just bought their costumes at a second hand store (because I'm cheap, I'll admit!) They didn't come with masks so I did a little face painting. We had lots of comments on their cool masks and on Macey's wonder woman costume. Dan had the camera on his man trip, so these are from my phone; hence, why they are not great images and I don't have any of Macey.
3 comments:
You did an AWESOME job on their face painting. Better than masks!!!
That is way more cool than masks! You are so creative! We have a superhero's theme going on here, too. Abree is superwoman, and Mason is Batman. No hero costume for Cooper though.
Hi, I'm a freelance writer working on an article that refers to the field trips Fry's offers. I was referred to your website by a friend. Would you be interested in allowing AZ (Arizona) Lifestyle magazine to use one of your posted photos? They would give you the photography credit. If so, please email me at teresa@teresabitler.com.
Post a Comment