Monday, October 12, 2009

Tuscon

Here is a picture of Macey and me before going down to Tucson for our short vacation. While in Tucson, June, Alyssa, the kids and I went to the children's museum. We stayed for 2 hours. The boys had a great time touching everything!
Ryan on the rock wall that Alex wouldn't climb.
The boys love RockBand. This weekend Dan rented Beatles RockBand. The big 'kids' all loved it because we knew the words. The little kids liked it because there is a no fail option so they could bang on the drums all they wanted without messing up the song. Alex is very good on the drums, and he likes to sing too.
Dan is a video game pro. He went straight to the expert levels on the new game and would get 90%! I can't even do easy on the guitar. I am a medium drummer and a hard singer. Although, how hard can singing be; all you have to do is read the words!
The first grade has given up on teaching time and money, so I felt like I should teach Alex how to tell time over fall break. It was a breeze. He figured it out in one day! He also mastered another task in 24 hours... tying his shoes. He has never had laced tennis shoes, but this time we went ahead and went for it. He got discouraged, but kept practicing and now he can tie his tennis and dress shoes! Good work buddy.
Here is Ryan being jealous of Alex, so I took a picture of his foot. What a nut!

An updated picture of our little lady. She has almost out grown her newborn dresses. She is a starving lady these days. A healthy hungry hippo!

No comments: