
When Dan came home from his week long trip, I had the boys make this poster and we went to the airport. Our airport has cell phone lots where you can sit in your car and wait for your person to call when they are ready. They have a large screen that lists the status of the arriving flights. It is truly fabulous! We generally take this route when picking up Dan but I thought it would be fun for the boys to actually go inside and wait. Next time I'm loading the car with friends and balloons so Dan can really be embarrassed. I think I'll do it when he is only gone overnight!

Here is Ryan notorious for getting out of bed. We find him on the floor a lot. On this night he stayed in bed at least!


Here is our pretty baby. She still mostly sleeps. I am anticipating her smiles any day now.
1 comment:
Macey is really filling out!
Post a Comment