Saturday, March 6, 2010

Macey at 6 months

Our little girl is so fun. People ask a lot if it is different having a girl vs. a boy. Not yet. She has such a sweet and calm disposition. But I'm sure Ryan was peaceful before he could move. I think we'll know for sure when she starts walking.
Macey at 6 months is charming! Sneezing: she does 2 prep sneezes for every real one. It is so cute to listen to her rev up. Toes: she found her toes a couple days before Alex's birthday. She had on some pajamas with bears on the feet. She kept trying to pull on the ears. Now when I change her diaper she automatically rolls up and grabs her toes. Laughing: it is always a surprise what will make her laugh. And you can't always get her to laugh more than the first giggle. Rolling over: she can roll both ways, but she isn't proficient in getting from tummy to back. It is funny how quickly she rolls over and then can't or won't go back. Sitting: she can now sit in my lap with assistance (I hold her legs). She likes seeing the world from this new perspective. 'Talking': she babbles. But usually only during the early hours or right before bed. It is so sweet to lay next to her and listen to her practice her sounds. Dan does not think it is cute to lay next to her and listen to her sounds at 6am.
I guess, mostly I am enjoying every moment with my new baby. I'm not taking her for granted. She is a precious daughter of God and I hope I can help her grow in his love.

No comments: