Saturday, March 6, 2010
Wildlife Zoo
We had Mom and Ryan time (Macey doesn't count I guess) yesterday and went to the zoo. We had a great time. Ryan loved every minute. At the entrance we met up with Declan, a boy from Ryan's preschool. Ryan loves this kid; they played at the playground half way through the day. We rode the boat ride around the Australian exhibits. We were the only ones on board so we got a private tour and Ryan got to dock the boat.
We fed the lorries apples. They are beautiful birds. I had one on my left arm with an apple in that hand. I had Macey in my right arm with the camera in that hand. So this film isn't very good, but I wanted to share our baby enjoying the birds. Besides the fish, this was the only animal she experienced. She was laughing at the bird chirping on my arm.
We had a really great day. The baby was patient and quiet. Ryan was happy and felt special. It was an expensive trek that we won't repeat for a while, but it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Make Grandma Frassa and me a sender's friend so we can watch the lorry video!
We did the same thing last month, for the first time! It was way fun to feed the birds! Macey is such a doll!
Post a Comment