Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break




We are finishing up our second week of Alex's spring break. Yesterday we went bowling with our friends. 7 little kids and 2 adults is quite the dynamic. It was fun, but not something I would want to do more than once a year! My bowling was atrocious. I guess I'll have to stick to Wii bowling.
Alex finished up his passion project this week. I'll post about that when he makes his class presentation. He did a good job. He also had his first baseball game on Wednesday. He has a game every Wed for the next 5 weeks with no practice. He is ready for little league; next season perhaps.
Ryan is living life to the fullest with no regrets. Maybe we discipline him too often, but a lot of the time it goes in one ear and out the other with little recognition that he heard. Or he puts on a 'woe is me' face and runs into his room sobbing. Drama, drama, drama. Acting classes. That is exactly what he needs. An outlet for his showmanship!
Macey is sitting up now. She has found ears. Dan had been showing her his for a couple of days. The other day I had a pony tail in and she discovered that I too have ears. You should see her shake with excitement when she sees ears! She has had a cold this week and lost her voice. Poor baby. She is doing better today.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun. The picture of Dan has me worried--late night vampire adventures?

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.