17: Saturday was a 'Free Day' and we trekked to Dan's company picnic. Oh man, I thought I was going to pass out! It was too hot for walking around at an amusement park. 107 deg is HOT whether it is wet or dry heat. We had lunch in a pavilion. Then Alex and Dan were in the hula hoop contest. Dan was just a couple seconds away from winning his round. But I think he just gave up early because, what would he do with a Cowboys decal?16: Painting. No art lessons this summer has meant only one day of water colors. So yesterday I pulled out my paints and all that goes with it for the boys to paint two paintings each. This is why I did art lessons: because it is a lot of work and I'd rather do it for lots of kids at once!
No comments:
Post a Comment