Monday, May 29, 2017

Other May stuff

 Ryan has been looking for a new hobby or passion so he doesn't have to keep teaching TKD (although he has made a friend there, so it isn't so bad teaching now). I took these two out to disco golf while Dan and Macey are busy doing something else.
 Ryan was pretty good. He said, "Mom, this could be my new hobby. And you could do it too because you need the practice." Yes, I am not so great at disc golf.
 But was a fun way to spend a few hours with my boys.
 Our beloved Macey has started piano lessons. She is too short for the bench, so she has this awesome cushion. She has awesome tempo and has a good ear for the notes.
Macey and Dan at a movie.

 Macey had to work on an economic fair project. She decided to make Rainbow Loom charms. These look so cute, eh? Don't be fooled. We had to make 25 and they each took about 10 minutes. That was a lot of work!
 Dan went to school and visited during the fair. Here is Macers with Madison.
 Her sales table.
 Feeling like he should also visit Ryan, Dan took lunch up for him. Are we surprised he has this crazy face? No, we are not.
 Father and Sons camp out, with an extra son.
Ah, this must be where Dan picked up his chiggers. 
This is Alex's new favorite place in the house. He moved his Playstation 4, downstairs so it would have a wired connection to increase speed and reaction times. On this day, when I walked by I thought, 'Whoa, I think June has a picture of Dan looking just like this!' He is a mini version of Bob, and therefore Dan too!

No comments: