Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good Enough

Well, this is as good as it gets for now. As you may have noticed from my last entry, I've been sick and crabby! And tired. I am on the mend, but I couldn't get any further in my yard work this week. I knew it was going to take a lot time to get this perfect so I just need to take each baby step and be happy with it!
We registered Alex for kindergarten. I know some of you moms are sad for the first day of school, but I'm not! Alex is a big boy who needs more interaction than I feel I can give. I don't know what kind of person can home school, but it certainly isn't me! I'm sending him to the school in our neighborhood and he wants to ride the bus. I didn't ask about requesting a teacher. They are doing K assessment the week before school starts and I'm hoping that if he is the brilliant child that I think he is (wink, wink) that the teachers will make the right classroom choice.

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

The yard looks AWESOME. I too love kindergarten, the kids totally need it. I'm now excited for first grade since jayden's teacher is teaching first grade next year. And we WILL be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (long story short.....florida didn't work out)

Bobbi said...

I love your yard. It looks so inviting and totally functional. I have hope for ours now.

Mark and Karen said...

Alex is brilliant. He was a great student to have in preschool. I'm doing a co-op preschool now. The kids are great but I miss my old smarty pants!

andreamatrix said...

You can always ask around about kinder teachers and request.... call me if you need more info. I would! I hear ya about being sick. I've been down and out since Friday... UG!

~ Roxanne said...

The yard looks great!

I thinks Alex has had a little help on being brilliant, from his brilliant parents :o)

Aleasha said...

your yard looks awesome!!! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. your a great friend!!!