Ryan is sick. He had 102 temp yesterday. I took him to the doctor and he gave Ryan an antibiotic. It seems he has a
respiratory infection.
Hmmm, could that come from drinking water from our outside water table, or maybe from licking the wheelbarrow? When I woke up Wednesday, I thought it had been a long time since any of us had been sick. That meant someone had to be! I was thinking that he must have just picked up a cold from one of our many visitors last week, but now I don't think so. Just a coincidence I think. Anyway, I'm hoping for a quick recover. We've got rock to shovel!
3 comments:
Hope he gets over it quickly! It's miserable when the little ones don't feel well!
Not only is it miserable when they are sick...but respiratory stuff is the pits. Good luck on the recovery and rock shoveling.
Sadly, I have become almost paranoid of kids picking up germs. I hope you deal with it better than I do, and are able to bet better soon.
Post a Comment