Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yard

I am in design mode here. I have been working and working on the backyard. We found a guy to get the really hard prep work out of the way. He starts next week sometime. Then we have to plant. Yikes! We are moving existing plants around and getting new ones. So, I'm not blogging much but thought I'd add pictures on the side of before, during, after shots. Our yard is a monsterous thing that will take years to complete but I'm excited to get this party started!

5 comments:

:) said...

Good luck with the yard. I just shut my blinds so I don't have to look out there. I just pretend I have pretty/soft/green grass instead of ugly/pokey/yellow weeds. One day maybe I will put in turf. That would be great.

Rochelle said...

Good luck as well. I haven't mowed my grass for like 2 weeks now. The things I can't seem to get to.....the list goes on forever.

Mandi Allen said...

I know how you fell. I want our yard done now, and just hope it doesn't take a year to get the majority done.

andreamatrix said...

I am jealous. We are going on 3 1/2 years and our yard is still dirt. Keep that guys phone number on hand if he's good. I may use him.

~ Roxanne said...

That means you must be staying, no luck of getting you back to Bentonville :o(

I look forward to seeing the transition. Our back yard project is going on year 4 and probably another 4 before it is completely finished.