Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Here is the fruit of my labor. My sweet Jedi Knights! Regretfully, there are no shots with Ryan's Jedi robe. He didn't want to wear it because it was hot. The photographer said that there were many Star Wars costumes this year. We saw a clone trooper while we were waiting. Ah, but none are as unique as ours (only because they were my own creation, not necessarily out of originality!) We've had better photographers at JCP but these turned out OK. I won't be getting any 10 x 13 of costumes anyhow! However, I am hoping to get some nice home shots of mine and Dan's costumes. I couldn't get Dan to go out in public (in broad daylight!) in his C3PO for a family picture. I'm glad he puts up with my Halloween fascination, my attempts to sew, and my desires to have the most fun on our block on the 31st!

7 comments:

:) said...

Seriously those were the COOLEST costumes ever! I can't wait to see picks of the whole family. You are so talented!

Mark and Karen said...

Wow, you did an excellent job. I can't wait to see the gang all dressed up. Way to go!

Kelly said...

Wow! Those are GREAT!! Good job Crystal!

~ Roxanne said...

Great job on the costumes! Cannot wait to see picture of the whole family :0}

Now I understand your comment that you wish Stephanie Meyer would have stopped after the first book. Just had to find out for myself. Are you seeing the movie?

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

I love the costumes and can't wait to see the whole family in character.

Lacie said...

I love the pictures, where did you get the pictures taken?

Rochelle said...

I can't wait for more pictures!!!!!!! I think those costumes are awesome. You're very creative.