Friday, October 3, 2008

Six Random Things

Kristina tagged me with this and after reading her clever and unique random things I feel like I did in the seventh grade: LAME! But here goes...
1. I was co-captain of the flag corp in marching band my senior year.
2. I can't make gravy. I have tried for years, but to no avail. So if you have gravy at my house it is from a package or can.
3. I have a piercing in my upper left ear (it hurt like the dickens for a long time and I was very sad when I had to stop wearing an earing there.)
4. I have given birth to two kids without pain killers. (Not by choice!)
5. Meredith Hendricks and I won first place in the ACME Brick design competition in our 3rd year of college.
6. My favorite cookies are Nutter Butters.

3 comments:

mph said...

Gravy is so hard. I haven't learned either. My husband can actually make a very good gravy though so he does it.

Triple A said...

I think your things are very clever and unique, but I never would have guessed that you can't make gravy. You are such a wonderful cook!! Hey we need to chat. It looks like we are just playing phone tag.

andreamatrix said...

I once made gravy for the missionaries. I accidently put beet juice instead of chicken broth. Yes, it was bright purple.