Friday, November 14, 2008

Field Trip

I went on the kindergarten field trip today.
I was responsible for Alex and Alex. There were a lot of parents there, so it wasn't too hectic.
We got to pick vegetables. I think Alex will only eat the carrots. But maybe he'll try his first radish tonight.

The Alex-es. I wasn't planning on having an Alex Bee when he was my baby, but that is who he is now. He doesn't mind, so I guess I shouldn't.

They rode on this little 'train', pet a few ponies, tried a rope climb, went through a corn maze and played at the park. I great day to be 5!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Fun fieldtrip! I'm glad you went along. I'm thinking of going to Jayden's next week...except I still don't know exactly WHERE they are going.

Amie said...

Cute pictures Crystal. Alex Bee and Alex W...they've cursed each other! Neither of them will ever be called by just their first names as long as we are all in Goodyear...and that BETTER be a LONG time! :)So glad you could play mother hen for Alex W as well as Alex Bee! Looks like a great time!