Thanks to all who helped make our Halloween fun. Especially to Dan for putting up with my craziness, to the kids for wearing our costumes, and to our friends for indulging me.We had a great time at the Ward Trunk-or-Treat.
And we had an even greater time at our party.
I think next year we'll just choose from our closet full of costumes instead of coming up with something new. Although I just saw a house in Utah that did their own Hogwarts. Man, that would be cool...
I have to know if you were melting in chewbacca. Half of the kids at our trunk or treat had to take off their costumes it was so hot. Looks like you had a blast!
I'll be disappointed if you don't make costumes for next year because your costumes turn out so DANG CUTE!!! I'll understand too though because making costumes has to be extremely time consuming.
5 comments:
I have to know if you were melting in chewbacca. Half of the kids at our trunk or treat had to take off their costumes it was so hot. Looks like you had a blast!
Thanks for the fabulous party! We had such a good time and it was so fun to see the kiddos trick or treating!
I loved your costumes by the way, but was a little disappointed that Dan didn't wear his!
I'll be disappointed if you don't make costumes for next year because your costumes turn out so DANG CUTE!!! I'll understand too though because making costumes has to be extremely time consuming.
That Utah Hogwarts house was stinking awesome!
Thanks for having us Crystal! Alex is still talking about it! You guys are SO MUCH FUN.
Great job on the costumes Crystal!! I especially love yours!
Post a Comment