Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Mornin'. We have started off our day very sweet. The boys each got a card and candy and a Lego Minifigure. However, with the minifigures being a mystery item, Dan by chance got two girl figures: a pink astronaut and a geisha. Alex took it well understanding chance and probability, Ryan asked for another one. Macey girl got an Abby Cadaby (same size as her Elmo). She loves it and was making it dance in the car when we dropped the boys off at the front doors this morning (it is above 40, so they should have walked, but I gifted them a ride this morning!)  Dan got a card and a running jacket, and Dan got me a personalized card, carnations and a box of Reeses' cups (brilliant!) For lunch the girls are going to the Olive Garden with Dan. It is a drizzly day, but warmer than it has been. The rest of my day includes cleaning bathrooms (the best service I can give my family!) and a Cub Scout den meeting. Yikes! Yes, I'm worried about the ADHD kids and the candy they will be getting at their school parties. I hope the angels are standing by me today! If you are reading my blog, chances are I love you, so XOXOXO and many fun wishes to you.

No comments: