Football first.
We were in need of a reason to invite over the Delucias and Bentleys and the Super Bowl was a great excuse. The boys played and made a great amount of noise.
A picture of part of our guests. I got one of the D's, but it wasn't so flattering. If Dan had been the photographer there would have been 5 to choose from. I guess I should follow your style instead of whine when we have to take so many!
Ah, but our friend John made me Key Lime pie and Dan cheesecake. Do you see these beautiful creations? Yum, Yum, Yum! Yes, he is a professional and we are glad to exploit his talents!
Sophia and Macey Girl having a grand time together.
Soccer: No pictures for this segment, but Alex had his first game last week in 30 deg weather. I missed it, but he had a great time. They lost 0-3 to last season's championship team (last season they lost 0-5). Progress my friends!
NBA Basketball: Again no pictures, but maybe Dan put some on facebook. Dan got tickets at the last minute on Wednesday and rushed all over town to get Alex and head downtown to watch the Mavericks play the Nuggets. A win for the the Mavs and for Alex and Dad time.
Homecourt basketball: Occasionally I'll shoot hoop with Alex after school. The drawback is that sister always wants to play but I'm not tall enough or strong enough to lift her and a full sized bball to the rim. So I had Dan go pick up this hoop off of craigslist. Macey will have to learn how to be aggresive 'in the paint' if she wants to keep her brothers off HER court!
No comments:
Post a Comment