Sunday, July 29, 2012

What's up Doc?

We've got a rabbit. He comes in from the alley and sometimes over to the neighbor's (whom I suspect has yummier plants and maybe even water). He is a fabulous pet. Macey sometimes collects plants to feed him.
 The other day The Rabbit was in the backyard and Macey and Dan went out and stood next to him in the grass. He was unconcerned by them. He was licking his paws and cleaning his face.
 Alex wanted to put the bunny in this template on the camera.
This princess got all dressed up to go play with Megan next door. They had a wonderful afternoon together.
In other news... Ryan went to 3 days of clay art camp. Some great art work will be coming home in 2 weeks after it is fired.
Ryan brought home this painting on the last day. I love it. Mostly I love his signature on the bottom. It may seem crazy that I am happy about him writing his name completely backwards, but I love that he was so immersed in his artistic brain. He didn't even resurface when he was finished. It makes sense to him. When I asked him about it (because I didn't immediately see it for what it is) he said, 'Oh, yeah I got mixed up.' I love this boy that causes me the most grief!
Mr Alex was sick with a fever all last week. He had a cough too. But no other symptoms. He never got worse; he was a steady 100deg all week. I kept waiting it out. In my mind I kept thinking it would get better, 'Just one more day!' And it is summer and why not just ride it out. I never took him to the Dr. and eventually his body won. Hooray he is better. And he got to go to a water park with a friend and had a basketball game, which wore him out.
And now we get to watch the Olympics. Yippee!

No comments: